Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Monday, December 14, 2009

hey hi hello (:


i cant sleep :/ idk why. oh wait i think i know why. ah let it be. and forgive me fr being emosional tonight, i am not but feel like being to, hehehe xD

Remember when we were so in LOVE?
I do, because you were the one I could trust.

Remember when you would hold me tight?
I do, I didn't want you to let go I wanted it to last all night.

Remember when we use to argue about the stupidest things?
I do, because when you got mad it was the cutest thing!

Remember when our love was so strong?
I do, because i thought nothing could go wrong.

Remember when you said you loved me?
I do, I had a great feeling come to me.

Remember when you said you wouldn't lie?
I do, because when i found out all i did was cry.

Remember when you broke my heart?
I do, because you tore my world apart

Remember when you said if we break-up we can still be friends?
I tried but you thought i wanted you back so we had to end.


Silent words across a screen.
How could they mean so much to me.
I promised myself I would not cry.
Then a silent tear falls from my eye.

What did I do, what did I say,
To make you change your mind, the day you went away.
Everyday, waiting for a sign
To let me know, you might still want to be mine.

Andother day comes and goes,
I want to write, but I can't, I know.
You said you needed me more than I needed you,
Why would you say that, if you knew it wasn't true?

Why did you say you loved me?
Then turn around and set me free?
I love you and want you,
But I know I can't make you love me.



No comments: