Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

;(



' Dear Mommy,
tenkiu mommy for always hugging me when i cry,
for saying, HELLO GORGEOUS HELLO GERGEOUS ! :),
tenkiu for taking me on trips outside,
letting me jump on the bed,
for hugs and kisses,
tenkiu for not yelling at me when i do something bad,
for singing in the car with ME *giggles*,
for saying, its okay to make mistakes,
tenkiu for letting me wear what i want,
tenkiu for letting me sleep in ur bed,
tenkiu for cosy cuddles and playing pretend,
* innocent face ;) *
for being NICE !,
for taking care of me when i'm sick,
for holding my hands,
tenkiu for letting me spill, because it was just an accident,
tenkiu for giving me a lollipop when i cry,
tenkiu for sharing ur coca cola when daddy says no,
tenkiu for not yelling too much,
tenkiu for letting me hear tapes and tenkiu for letting me take pictures of stuff mummy,
* MUAHH *
tenkiu for letting me forever,
iloveyou very much,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY '


aww, she made me cry ;(

3 comments:

My Life My World said...

Mother's Day yer hari ni. Bukan bulan 5 ker? Apasal anak Auntie tak wish pun :(

Norfatin Suraya said...

eh auntie, bukan harini laa, saye terjumpe jea video tuu, so saye main masukkan and tulis ape yg die cakap. auntie, sorrehh.

iugjug said...

mak, mother's day bukan harini la :(