Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Monday, May 30, 2011

Holiday

Assalam :)

Hi people of the world, how is your holiday so far? Mine, sucks. Haha too early to say it sucks? Neaaaah, because i somehow know its going to be such a asdfghjkl holiday.

Maybe i'm not going anywhere for this holiday :/ Stay at home & study <------ Mum. Yezza. Hai, imma PMR kid and all i have to do this holiday is study and cover up all those revision which im not doing and i dont think i will. Eh wait, maybe i will, at the end of the holiday hihi.

& Yeeeeees, today is the third day of holiday & i'm freaking bored at home. I have nothing to do besides online and sleeping ( be surprised, eating is no longer in my list ). I dont eat a lot nowadays, eventhough i'm hungry. Eventhough my tummy keep on begging and singing dandut, no i wont eat. & i dont know whyyy.

Fawwaz went to Mekkah for Umrah yesterday, at 1 in the morning. Went with the whole family except abang & kak ina & emma, kakyah, mus & aida. & yes, i've been missing him a lot. It's 8 pm here in Malaysia so it must be 3 am there at Mekkah. I guess he must be sleeping, awwh :) Its okay, only for 2 weeks & he's there for ibadat, so why must I be sad ? :)

And since fawwaz is not hereeee, i aint going anywhere haha. I mean i usually go out with fawwaz AND my friends, but i dont seem to have mood when fawwaz is not here hehe. But i guess if my friends are going out, i might follow :S


Okay craps.

Will update more later on random stuffs ( that includes missing fawwaz, aha! ). Toodles peeps! xxx