Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Beep beep beep

Salam :)


Sorry for the title, i had no idea. As usual, blame exam for this heh heh. Yeaaaayyyy ! Tomorrow is the last day for exam, wohooo (y) So frigging love my life. Mid year exam? One word, sucks. Eh wait, add 2 more words. a lot. I mean, the questions were mostly tough. Luckily, we're still alive Alhamdulillah.

hehe hyperball much? Okay hiperbola, perosak bahasa bangsa betul lah fatin ni.

But still, have to face Mr. Mathematics tomorrow. Sorry maths, i seriously do love you. Its just that, why do you have to be so complicated? Do you know that complications lead to bad relationship? Do you know thaaaat? & you cheated on me! You keep on asking everyone to find your Y when you oledi have me? Why oh whyyyyyy? Do you think i dont know you cheated? No no fosho i'll know since you've been asking everyone around the world to find your Y. Selfish you mr maths, you never cared 'bout my feelings. How loyal i've been towards you. Loving you since primary, ended up being cheated by you. So unlucky me. It's okay, i learnt that loyalty is important in a relationship. Don't worry, i'll stay with you ( eventhough you are so complicated and you cheated on me).

See how nice i am? Lulz <------ according to Hajar heh heh ( hajar, now your name is in my blog. stop complaining :P ).

Had science and seni for today. Started with paper 2. I. dont. know. what. to. say. 'Twas very hard. Scratch that, it was hard. I managed to answer all the questions, instead of leaving it blank. I tembak-ed on the equation question. Serious shit i didnt remember any of the equation. We had so many experiments, how do you expect me to remember those equations ?

Paper 1 after recess. Was quite easaaaaay heh heh. Kay jangan cakap senang sangat lah, kang meraung kalau tk dapat A. I hope i can score higher in paper 1 to cover up my mistakes in paper 2. Well, 50% hope to get A though :/ Not going to hope too much. Y'know, just in case.

Seni was okay! Hehe surprisingly. At first when we got our questions, ifwat sigh-ed and said " susahnya soalan! -.- ". So i was quite scared since i am the tangan cap kayu type. You have to draw ( as usual ) either a country house or this one type of flower. Majority picked flower heh heh. & i was quite surprised since i managed to draw the flower within 20 minutes. Hip hip hoooraaaay for me! :D and i chose not to use colour since im lazy so i shaded the flower. It turned out to be nice. I was so happy :')

But then i might get B hehe. So negative thinking.


Okay thats all for the latest exam. InsyaAllah will post about tomorrow's exam on Mathematics if i'm still alive after answering those papers hehe. Till then peeps, xxx


No comments: