Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Monday, April 4, 2011

Why so fast ?

Salam.


AAAAAAAAA 4 April dah ? Okay, cepat gila. Rasa macam baru semalam curious and tk percaya everyone sebab April Fool, hihi.

January is still my favourite so far. First month of school, lesser homeworks, easy topics on every subjects & with fawwaz beside, at anytime. Maigod, missing him :/ It's okay, i'm still moving on :)

Soooo it's Monday, third week of schooling after school break on February. 7 more weeks till mid year holiday people ! (Y) I'm counting days y'know, & i do realise time is flying so fast that i can't even catch my breath. We're feeling the tense, 6 more months to go. Kejap je lagi people, sangat sekejap. & i'm still here updating blog, i'm so lifeless hihi.

Life's been.... good so far. I can still cope with things and studies and personal stuff. Recent weekend was such a hectic one, physically and emosionally. Thank God its over! Not hoping that stuff to come back, at all. Not updating much, got folioS to finish. Half way done for geografi, havent start at all for Sejarah & Kemahiran Hidup D:

I dont know how to do my kerja kursus for KH, got drawings to finish & i suck very much at drawings. Well aint that bad, but you can still consider it as bad. Don't mind me, folios virus.

Am currently finishing my Geografi folio, listening to 90's songs, twitting, facebook-ing, tumblr-ing & blogging. My everyday addictions, muah muah xx.

I lost my appetite lately, i'm not addicted to chocolates & nasi lemak ayam acik kantin D: & thats terrible ! Dah berapa hari tk makan nasi, poyo tekak orang barat eh fatin ? Hihi. But i don't think i'm losing weight, thats another terrible thing.

Hihi it's okay, i dont mind being fat or be called fat or chubby or stuff, because you know what ? When people are trying to bring you down, that only means they're below you. So why bother ? Stay happy and stay pretty hihi xx. If eating makes me happy, why should I stop ? It's like abandoning people you love so much, hard to resist aint it ? Food ftw ! :D

Okay i'm talking bout foods and i don't feel hungry at all. Weird, hehe.

Okay people, gotta leave. Folio (Y) & fawwaz is going to call shortly. Nak debate dengan dia malam ni lepas tu gelak kuat kuat sampai semua orang marah (Y) Hihi lama tk buat macam tu okay. Paling best debate masa makan nasi lemak ayam acik kantin, dia akan curi timun & ayam, and aku akan curi telur and kacang dari nasi lemak dia. Lepastu mula lah berebut-rebut, so budak budak kan (Y) Okay stop it, pergi cari baldi please xD

By the way,

Forever this song, forever :')


till then, xx !

5 comments:

Awesomee ♥ said...

Kak Fatin , can help me out ?

Norfatin Suraya said...

Um, why ?

Awesomee ♥ said...

Can u please edit my blog ? If can lah . if no means .. its okay :)

Norfatin Suraya said...

edit ? aha nak edit apa ? Akak pun tk edit blog ni, (:

Awesomee ♥ said...

Cannot? Hmmm , okay :) Thanks btw !