Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Friday, September 30, 2011

So fast?

Assalamualaikum.




AAAAAA lama gila tk update post okay. Been very busy, tengok semua form 3 pun tk update blog je haha. 3 days left. Wuuuuu.


So semalam ada majlis Mohon Restu & susun meja dekat sekolah. It was quite.......simple. I mean not all the teachers were there & so it kinda cut off our mood to apologise for everything we've done. In the end, kitorang salam cikgu cikgu yang tk pernah ajar kitorang or even worse....... tak kenal. Thats bad y'know. Well anyway, kata nak mintak berkat kan.


Basically I apologise to those teachers for sleeping in their class hehe. Oh & for not finishing those homeworks they gave. Cause im cool liddat. Ceh kepala lutut, nak exam ni weh ish ish.


& masa susun meja, everything was messed up and everyone was so blur and dont really know what to do. It was terrible. Kaa students conquered the first row, RK1 students second and half of the third row and followed by RK2 and A class. My place is in the third row, in the middle of the hall. & my surrounding is okay I guess? Haziqah ariffin on my left, lingesh on my left, alya at the back and azni infront of me. Oh yeeeeees haziqah hashim is 2 seats away from me. Bestfriend forever gitu? Ngeh ngeh.


We cleared up everything by 11. So we had plenty of time and we decided to study. Everyone was everywhere. Oh & yes, i'm freaking sad because I had to split up with those boys in my class. I mean, all this while, we had exams with their presence near us so now it is kinda awkward...... not having them around. They cheer up most of my days. I guess those girls from RK1 felt the same. We basically are a family, can't be separated 


& I remember Yong brought his alarm clock on the last day of exam. Was it trial or mid year? It was very funny because his clock basically remind teacher that " the exam is over you better collect our paper quickly because we got to enjoy! " Awh shoot, 2011 is ending? Yeah that is kinda pleasant to hear but no, i'm gonna miss 'em :(




Wait this is long enough. I got books waiting to be done and brain waiting to be crazy. Till then, i'm gonna update before PMR. Au revoir, xo

No comments: