Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Angel, lovely angel

Story :

Yesterday, I was browsing my Facebook and then I saw this. Poor angel, I’m very disappointed, mad, sad, I was about to cry. This new born baby was found at our village, at the creek. I don’t know what happened. There are a lot of stories about this kid. The mother is a maid and the father is a foreigner, and there’s another story that the mother is a maid and the father is a tricycle driver. Whoever or whatever they are, this kid’s parent is an asshole. Life is a gift from God,it is precious, every breath we take. I can’t find the words to tell, I’m really crying because I pity this child, very beautiful child. I don’t know if this baby’s a she or a he all I know is this is an angel. I’m so sad that he didn’t even saw the world, we didn’t got the chance to see him smile, his first steps, his first teeth, speak his first words. Everyone’s broken-hearted, we feel so numb, we’re crying even though we don’t know this kid. For this angel, you are home now with our Father, you’re in His loving arms. You’ll never suffer and be harmed again. I just hope justice will fight for this child.



Little Angels
- Author Unknown

When God calls little children
to dwell with him above,
We mortals sometime question
the wisdom of his love.
For no heartache compares with
the death of one small child
Who does so much to make our world,
seem wonderful and mild.
Perhaps God tires of calling
the aged to his fold,
So He picks a rosebud,
before he can grow old.
God knows how much we need them,
and so he takes but a few
To make the land of Heaven
more beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult still
somehow we must try,
The saddest word mankind knows
will always be “Goodbye.”
So when a little child departs
we who are left behind
Must realize God loves children,
Angels are hard to find.



p/s : i feel so sad after looking at the baby. i feel so.... this feeling is unexplainable. i can't even describe. God, please bless this baby.

No comments: