Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I hate.

God.

I hate having the feeling of i am lonely. Where no one cares bout me. Where no one needs me. No one wants to talk to me. No one wants to share tears and laughter with me. No one wants to dance with me. No one wants to have moments with me. When, no one wants.

Sheesh. I hate being emo. But at times, i have to.

OMG, exams in two days. Unfortunately, we the form 1 & 2 have to take exams WITH the evening session, so we have to go to school, in the evening session for a week. Wei, sehari pun aku rase aku dah tak tahan. Petang + Panas + Mengantuk = Tidur.

Dahla exam sampai cuti ! So, seminggu sekolah petang dengan exam + dua minggu cuti = 3 minggu tak masuk pagi + tak jumpa budak pagi = Sakit jiwa.

God, im so dead if im not gonna do well in this midterm exam. Mom said ' no hesitation for me to take your phone, your laptop & your freedom. ' SOOOO DEAD.

Kaklong kata ' Lepasni kalau mama belasah kau, aku dah taknak tolong. Sendiri tanggung. Aku akan bawak adik jalan jalan kat taman masa kau kena belasah tu ' HEK LAGI LAH AKU MAMPUS -____-

Im sick. Fever + Runny nose + migrain = I cant study = Im so dead for exam.

Help. I want help. I need help.














Hatred took over and control my life now.



No comments: