Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Monday, November 10, 2008

ouh,plain stupid !

oh hey.
so now i just wana say,
im stupid.
get it?

so today,
didn't go to school.
coz we went yesterday.
for program penutupan bacathon.

actually,
all students MUST come to school yesterday.
although it's sunday.
mannnnnnnn.
majority,
sume ponteng.

benci>3

so yesterday,
lepak with adriana,nabil n nisaa.
oh and,
i can't tell u what happen.

:)

good enough meyh?

and now,
i'm fever + flu + sore throat = orangsakitla.



and guess what?
this afternoon,
i almost faint.

xleh bangun.
pening gileeeeeeeeeeee.

went to buy topup with susu this evening.
susu blanje topup.
thanx my dear :)

then,
went to 7-E,
use mine n susu's money to buy chocolates.

we bought cadbury n crunchy.
yummylicious mannn :)


walked to the small park.
lepak2 jap.

on the way balik,
saw kak aina n kak fatin r ade the big park.
smk between us.
get it?

so i shouted.
me : KAK AINA !!
kak aina : * no respond*
me : *shouted again*
kak aina : *shouted*NAK APE?
me : DTG AR SINI !

i saw kak aina n kak fatin coming here.
so i waited with susu.

when they came,
me : dh>3.korg x yah la gaduh2 lagi*talks to susu n fatin r.*
susu&fatin r : *quiet*
me : korg x yah la gaduh2 lagi.xyah nk gedik2.cepat mintak maaf
susu : *stares fatin r*

after kene marah sume,
baru dorg mintak maaf.

and,
they were suppose to give me rm 10 each tomorrow.

i don't care mannnnnn.
hahaha.

and now,
baru lepas nangis.
and nk continue nangis kejap lagi.

coz of him,
the person who kills my soul.

all this while,
he lied to me.
he NEVER likes me.
guess so?

that what my friends told me.

and i knw,
u would say that,
dont trust my frens n stuff.

and what i think is,
i REALLY SHOULD TRUST my frens.
although he didn't tell me yet.
but i knw.

so wait for tomorrow,
i'll bring bom atom
and i'll throw right at his face !
he deserves that !

who am i?
oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeee laaaa mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn,
i'm still a human being who have feelings.
get it ?

gtg.
i wanna call him and ask him EVERYTHING !

and tomorrow afternoon,
if u saw ambulans at sk***,
u really should see who is the patient.
it may be HIM !

the person who killed my soul !

and if it's him,
i would like u to smile at him like this
:D

naaaaaahhhh,
no need to smile.
just look who is the patient is.

get it my dear readers :) ?

No comments: