Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Saturday, November 22, 2008

today ?

had a wonderful day.

woke up in the morning and checked my phone.
then my mum asked me to sleep beside my sis.
coz she wana take a shower.

so played with my sis.
lasak gile.

berguling-guling atas katil tu.
penat aku.
but still i lurve her.
:)

then had my breakfast.

get ready to go to the store.


so went to the store.
mase nk masuk lif.
terserempak ngan awang.
so kitorang macam 
:0
and senyum2 je.

lif bukak and tetibe kluar nubli.
die x prasan kitorang.
then awang ckp
" apahal jumpe sume org arini ? "

and aku senyum and jawab
" kite plan tanpa disedari "

we smiled and went into the lift.

in the lift.
kitorang macam senyap je.

suddenly,
awang asked me
" smalam korang gi ou lar ? "

aku pula menjawab
(aku menggunakan bahasa baku pula.hehe)
"a'a.aku gi ngan tipa,mariam n haikal.best dowh ! "

then mak die pandang aku n senyum.
" kawan sekolah ke ? "
she asked me n awang.

kitorang angguk and senyum again.
senyum lagi.


bak kata aku.
senyum itu sedekah.
haha.
=)

oh then.
beli2 barang and stuff.

ate at mac'd.

then balik.

skipped the boring part.

so now im going to night market.
to buy cd's and stuff.

bubye.


*i lurve u when u lurve me

No comments: