Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Through ups and downs


Alhamdulillah, sem one foundation is finally over.  Didnt get the chance to update through every single thing though, so I'll just compile everything in a post ((full of pictures obviously.))

I still remember the first day I stepped into Uitm, with no expectations of what kind of room will I get, or how will my roommates be, or how friendly my classmates are. I seriously expected nothing, and thats when I realise that what people have been saying is true. Expect nothing, then you wont get hurt. Turns out the room was great, it was spacious with only four people per room, my roommates were amazingly amazing though we had few misunderstandings here and there and the most important part of all was, my classmates were all so cool and happening and seriously, undescribeable.

My classmates were the reasons why I go to classes everyday. My classmates were the reason why I never wanna skip even a single class. My classmates were the reason why I survived part of pre law school. My classmates were the reason why I never gave up on law, no matter how tough the journey gets or no matter how low my self esteem gets. Yes, LWP01G were the ultimate reason why my life in uitm is a worth living for.

& to top it all, the presence of my girlfriends are like the ribbon to a present, that ties everything together and make sure the present looks perfect and nice. I dont know if thats a metaphore or... blurgh my point is, my girlfriends would be the reason why I get excited waking up in the morning. They're the reason to my smiles and laughters and even a single simple thing could crack us up till we go nuts. We practically did everything together; from shower to meals to classes to gossips to eyeing up degree students (MasyaAllah sisters) to joggings to staying up at night to movies together and to many more uncountable memories.

Funny, how in just 4 months, in just a short period of time, I could get so attached to these people. But ey, carpe diem. :)

So here's a pile of pictures to make this post longer teehee!



Our first ever girls group picture!


Zu, ingat tak ni gambar pertama kita? :p


Dindin with classmates at section 2 :>






Yep I still remember, it was Friday & class was cancelled!






It was Zu's roomate, Iman's birthday!






Basically what happens when your phone got hijacked....




CSC lab class! The most fun class eveeeeer.





Illya & Imran's open houses!
It was an awesome and splendid raya spent together.
Drove from shah alam to kota damansara, day well spent!


Ihiks :>



It was a fun evening! Though we only went for jog together.... once. 


Naw the final mode on!


Back when law subjects didnt kill us yet & everyone was so innocent!




First terawih together!


The poyoness before raya, as usual.



Makcik makcik pun nak balik raya nak.





The boys formed a Hakka formation because they wont let us thru.
It was funny, totally!


& yep, bowling at Ole Ole with 'em boys!






Indeed, they're the best.




The night where everyone went cuckoo preparing for forums!


Mr Rosdin's farewell celebration :(




Spot Mr Rosdin!




Roommates! (minus one)






The pictures above are the pictures of last day of exam & sem.
& the one below is our first formal class picture.



Now you know why I said my university life has been amazing so far?

No comments: