Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

When the love reunite

Assalamualaikum! :)


I am vewwwwy sorry for this late update. I've been busy spending my holiday with my loved ones and yes, being a lazy ass to write it all out :p But since anis qurratu ain asked me to update my blog then yes, I shall do it. :) Ain, bangga please aku update ni sebab kau tau, hahaa.


Referring to the last picture I posted, yes we had an outing. An awesome one indeed with my rkians family We went to One Utama last Wednesday, with excited feelings and indescribable feelings of missing each other badly. We meet up infront of GSC & bought The Devil's Inside ticket! The movie is PG18 but hey, who cares? We dont know when will we die so yes, make the best out of everything! :)






At first, those boarding school kids decided not to watch this movie because they're friggin' scared :p After they have been persuaded by fatin *cough the comel *cough, they said yes! Hip hip hurraaaah! :D Movie starts at 11.30 so we walked in two groups. The boys went for breakfast and the girls went for shopping! As usual, teehee :3


& then, it's movie time! When we were passing through the so-called-cinema-guards, they stopped us and asked if we're really 18 years old? We said yeah and they asked for our identity cards. We got panicked and stuffs haha seriously. But Azni & Chuan had a slowtalk with them so they let us in. Because apparently, the guards were the former students of SMKBRP so they let us in. :D


We bought two rows of seats because, I forgot to mention, there were 18 of us came that day. Imaaaaagine the havoc, haha. Adriana & An-nisaa sat beside me :) Overall, the movie was asdfghjkl scary. Too many satanic scenes and I have to warn you, if you have the intention on watching this movie, make sure you have high level of faith in Allah. Don't get too focus in watching this movie. Satanic and Christian movie, yeah.

But seriously, it was great. There were only us and one chinese family in the hall. So basically, we weren't afraid to scream our lungs out. You could tell, the boys are cowards. Seriously. Asyrul, Haziq azfar & Ridha kept on escaping the horror scenes by going to the toilet :p & Haziq literally covers his face with his hands and hoodies all the time. The funniest part was, I had to admit, everyone almost cursed everytime scary scenes appear! There's this one part where everyone in the hall was quiet and suddenly Mariam shouted, "Oh shit!" Hahahaha we laughed really hard.

Movie ended at around 1 so we went for lunch & performed our Zohor prayer :)


Bbq chicken for lunch. Yummaaay.


The gay dudes.




Since we got no plans after that, we decided to play bowling! Thanks to Haziq & Azni for paying it for us :) We took two lanes ; boys and girls each lane. 


I look retarded. Hahaha seriously..


Bajet pro.


Geram sangat sebab asyik masuk longkang. Mental disorder, haha.


Those pictures were from Haziq's iphone so yeah, thanks! :) After those small bowling tournament among us, we wandered around the mall and had fun talking and laughing. We bought candies from Candylicious! 


Thanks for this, ashie. :)


& Deanna, the pretty form 5 girl treated me Garrets popcorn because I helped her with something. Uuuu we were all happy about that though :p



We headed home at around 8. It was a day well spent with my RKians family :) After about a month of not seeing each other, it was a great meet up. Because being with them really makes me happy. It's not that they know how to create a smile on face, but they know how to create smiles AND laughters. Ain't they lovely? I just laaaav them 

Okay as usual, there MUST be pictures! :p





I look so cute and innocent. Hahaha not.





Couple of the day! :)



My girls 







Family since 2009, until forever. InsyaAllah! :)



❤  ❤ ❤ 





Asyrul, Haziq, Me


Weh asyrul, kau kat mana?
Aku nak pergi solat ni. Kau dah solat belum? Islam tak?
Abang Mckk dah insaf. Bagus.

No comments: