Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Girlfriend's birthday!








Wherever we go, we're together
How will it be when I dont have you by my side forever?

You've been by my side through rain or shine,
Please bestest bestfriend, forever be mine.

Hey, I know you're reading
So please, stop crying :p


fatinsuraya.


Heeeey bestest girlfriend, Happy 16th birthday! 


I can't do much for you on your birthday, so this is the least I could do. Thanks babe, for being by my side all these while. For our moments together, I'll never forget. You're great, I couldnt ask for more. Lots of laaaaf!















I tried to start a trending for her birthday. Ajak ramai ramai join buat hashtag tu sebab nak bagi trending dekat Twitter punya pasal. As you can see.. Alyaa Azman, Yaya Johan, Yami & Saffwan pun join so yeah I am happy for that! :) I hope she is too. Hehe.


Take care babe, to infinity and beyond.. xoxo!






No comments: