Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Friday, March 9, 2012

Rules are meant to be broken anyway

Assalamualaikum! :)




Teehee sorry, this post happened two weeks ago & I was being such a lazy ass to update blog so yeah, pardon me teehee. It was Saturday, and we had replacement school day so obviously, me *cough being a good student *cough came to school that day :p


& only 6 students from my class came that day, including me. Luckily hajar came as well, I wasnt going to die alone caused by boringness though :D So hmm during mathematics period that morning, I had this one crazy idea.


Since I was starving to death, I joked around with Hajar about calling McD & ask them to send delivery to our school & stuffs. & suddenly she was like yeah! we should do that! And so, we did. ^__^ 


Disebabkan aku baik, aku sanggup jalan jejauh naik kelas Saga....... Hehe padahal takdelah jauh mana pun -.- Saja nak ajak budak budak kelas agama ni buat jahat sikit x) Busuknya hati kan hahaha takdelah, dorang pun mesti nak makan Mcd jugak :) So kutip order daripada dorang, call Mcd guna public phone sekolah je :p & order sampai 45 minit kemudian!


Since kitorang ada order aiskrim, kitorang simpan dulu aiskrim dekat peti sejuk kantin. Waktu rehat tu, kitorang pergi kantin ambik aiskrim & angkut makanan semua naik kelas Saga! :D 


It was fun, totally. Sorry no pictures since we're not allowed to bring cameras to school :/ But yeah I want to show pictures of the receipt. Lol macam berpuluh orang makan padahal......











taktahulah makan ke melantak...

No comments: