Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

1st January 2012

Assalamualaikum! :)




Ah, what a wonderful day. What a happy girl I am, indeed.


How are you people? Tired much from lastnight's celebration? Cough just to remind all those Muslims out there, death would come without saying hello. So are you prepared? We're nearing the end of everything, MasyaAllah.


So anyway, my 1st of January 2012, the very first day of the year = well spent! :) Went out with *cough fawwaz *cough to klcc n__n We actually wanna find new schoolbad & pencil case for me and it's like, the last time we're going out since school is starting and he's going back to boarding school and he'll be busy for spm and stuff. So yeah.... *lap air mata*


Hahaha okay we shall skip that. So, finally, I bought a new schoolbag! Pretty much happy now, totally. Eventhough the bag I wanted wasn't actually the one I bought, & so does the pencil case, but both of them are perfectly perfect for me! Especially the bag, he chose it for me :> Hihi.


Ah diam, nak muntah pergi jauh jauh sana.


But we went home early since his family is going to celebrate his bro's birthday. It's okay, happy enough to have the chance to spend hours with him :) Who knows when will I die, right? Just make the best out of everything you have.


So I got to go, wanna watch Captain America with family :> My house turned into cinema with superb audios last few days. It was a great way to end a one hell year, totally. & insyaAllah, will finish updating all post before school starts! Berhabuk habis dah tu.




Assalamualaikum, Au revoir xx

2 comments:

Syahirah Huda said...

Nak datang rumah you lagi! \o/

Norfatin Suraya said...

Please do! Nanti we do a sleepover or something okay baby :>