Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Messed up

Salam.


I dont think i can do this. Things are so messed up. The world is turning upside down. I am pretending about everything. I screw things up. I hurt people's feelings. Fml

Im having hard moments here and it is quite, scratch that. It is so hard to go through this alone, without fawwaz by my side. He used to be there whenever i need someone to talk to. He'll be there to comfort me in times like this. Where are you ? :/

Obviously, i do have girlfriends. But definitely, they are busy with their own boys. They wont be there always to listen to my stuff. They have life to live.

I am so selfish. I dont think about everyone else. When will I learn that the world is not only about me ?

I didnt mean to hurt your feelings. I didnt mean to act that way. I was tired, effing tired. I had hard times, and it gets harder going through it without you with me. I needed someone to talk to, you werent there. Im not blaming you, it wasnt your fault. It was mine, i shoudnt have said that. I shoudnt have let you know what is going on. I should just keep quiet and be happy. So that you know, im perfectly fine.

But i failed ! I cant handle this on my own, i thought i could. I failed honey, i failed. I am truly sorry, for not understanding you. I am truly sorry, for being selfish.





what a hectic day and an emosional night. Sorry for being emo, readers. leave if you want. xx

No comments: