Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Alhamdulillah (:

Salam (:


Alhamdulillah, a week has passed. Except teary eyes and red nose, i'm doing fine :) Well fine is not actually a feeling but everybody says that so yeah, im fine.

It was totally hard for the first few days but i guess im fine now. Not fully but yeah, im fine. Im still trying to adapt to my new daily routine which excludes him. Im trying to spend more time with my friends, (: Had fun at school but i feel like im forever alone when im at home hahaha. Especially at night.

Well, another 4 weeks left ! * Excited ^_^

Oh wait, exam's in 3 weeks. Imma daaai. I've read few topics, but kill me when it comes to KH. I have neveeeeeeeer get A for KH papers. No matter how hard i try, i even slept with the book few times, just incase by doing that, all the infos would straight away stick in my mind. Hehe i know, stupid.


Anyway, i got a life to live. But im barely breathing. * Sings No Air song.




See ya later, xx.

No comments: