Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

projek k.t

gile penat arini
rase nk pengsan,,

so my day started with ceramah
from ustad rasul,
kinda boring.
after that,
ade tadarus al-quran.
ustad bace laju,
zie n i x dpt kejar.
actually kitorg bual2
:)

then,
mula buat projek kt.
luckily hanan came today
then we started to build our ' home '
mule2 zie ngan tiq buat pokok
balut pensel ngan tanah liat
guess what?
bnda tu mcm coklat,
sedap gile!
=D
tgh buat keje tu,
cikgu pasang lagu raya
best!

then rehat.
pastu kitorg start wat keje gile
me,an-nisaa,adriana and afiqah
started to paint our face
syok gile!
:)
mule2 buat skit2,
makin lame makin bnyk
haha.
suddenly,
i had this idea.
asking people to marry me.
haha.
i took a small stick n cover it with clay
then i put a small leave on it.
then i went to everybody and say,
"WILL U MARRY ME?"
haha.
first i went to an-nisaa,
she rejected me.
:)
then i went to adriana and qasryna,
they rejected me too.
haha.
kesian2.

then,
we continued painting our face.
my face was so dirty.
then i went to the toilet with zie
to wash my face.
suddenly,
after i came back,
teacher liza made an announcement
about our ' work '
teacher said the 3A's names.
haha.
nasib baik sempat cuci muka.

then kemas2 dewan coz nk balik.
today was the pss turn to clean the hall.
after that,
we discussed about pur activities
after hari raya.

then balik.
went back with my mom.
i helped my mom with her work.
then went to the hospital for check-up.
after that,
balik.

END

1 comment:

Nur Farrina said...

great story....u should be the storyteller......