Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

full of secrets

the title explains everything.
kak dyana.
i'm so3 sorry.
i can't tell u what it is.
or who she is.
it's too complicated for me.
and i'm sure if u know about it,
u won't understand me.
even susu don't understand what i feel.
it's just,
nobody will.
i can't understand myself sometimes.

kak dyana.
i know u really wana know bout this.
and u know this girl very3 well.
susu also know her.
even kak fana know bout her.
maybe i'm the only one who feel this.
maybe her attitude makes me think like that.
susu knew about it.
i've told her before.
it's just susu don;t remember about it.
susu,
if u're reading this.
i know u know who i mean.
it's ' her ',susu...
it's ' her '.

but she is nice to me.
very3 nice.
she helps me a lot.
urgh.
i know the person is reading this right now.
and to you(the person),
i'm so sorry.
i didn't mean to hurt ur feelings.
maybe that's what people say about me.
i'm STUPID.
yeah i know it's correct.
i admit it.
susu,kak dyana n kak fana.
i'm sorry oke ?
i didn't mean to.

THE END

No comments: