Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

bored-ness

huh.
eh.
ah.
i am so boring.
i have nothing to do.
i dun wana read books.

uh.
i feel like telling all of u bout my besties.
n my ' sisters'
i'll start with my besties.

zie
she is my closest fren.she knows most of my secrets.but not all.she is 'crazy'.just like me.:)
she always cheer us up when 1 of us is sad.sumtimes we will roll on the floor when she make
her funniest face.we always fight.but i always win.sori zie. :P

atiqah
she is my clumsiest fren ever.haha.sumtimes she never think before she say/do it.she is so 'perasan' sometimes.she always make short stories in her book(kinda diary to her).sumtimes she always gets angry at people.most of the time actually :) .

sisters
nurul farhana : susu :)
she is so ALL the time hyper!haha.clumsy,weird,hyper,blurrr.that is susu.she always help me with my probs.almost all my probs.sye ske kenekan die.bile die dh terkena,die start jd blur and makes people laugh.i love her. :)


dyana
she is also close to me.we always chat together.althought kitorg x penah berjumpa.adik die my classmate.she always help me with my life.same as susu.slalu buat test kat org.but test die fun tau!love her too!

nurfarhana
she is close to me.she always helps me.she always gives advises to me.both of us have sixth sense.haha. :)
but i seldom chat with her lately coz she always on9 at night.when i am dreaming. :)
her sis is my besties.i love her too!


they are the closest people in my life.
i'll be lonely without them.
i'm sure i will.
guys,don't leave me oke??
(why am i being so emo?)
haha.
luv them!
:)

END

No comments: