Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Saturday, July 21, 2012

How time flies


  • It's mid of July, 2012.
  • I realise how time is flying so fast.
  • I realise I think a lot lately & I keep things to myself a lot.
  • I just dont know how to express my feelings anymore.
  • Yes, I fake my smile just to let people know I'm still alive though I'm dead inside.
  • Being far from family and your own place hurts a lot.
  • I still want home after 4 months of living in boarding school.
  • I still cant tolerate people who judge others easily.
  • I still cant accept the fact that I'm reaching the end of being sixteen.
  • I'm single after 2 yrs & 6 months relationship.
  • I am still trying to stand up on my own.
  • I keep myself busy at boarding school so that I would forget about the outside world.
  • I hate some of my wardens.
  • I'm glad I am finally able to cope with the studies.
  • I hate the fact that I am going back to Johor tomorrow & spend a month of Ramadhan at boarding school, not family.
  • I hate seeing people change & leave & forget everything we used to go through together.
  • I'm heartless.
  • I hate being ignored or left out.
  • I am missing moments seeing my little sister growing up and that sucks.
  • I just wish for Syawal with my perfect complete family.
  • I am eager with the cooperation of MRSM with Mice to raise fund for people in Somalia.
  • I don't open up my stories to anyone anymore.
  • I keep things to myself.
  • I keep things to myself.
  • I keep things to myself.

No comments: