Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A whole new thing


I'm going back to Johor in few hours time. Yes, we're still in Ramadhan which means I'll be fasting at maktab with friends, not family. That saddens me a lot. I've never been far from family all these while, especially during Ramadhan.


Breathless.


It is going to be hard at first, I know. Waking up in the morning for sahur with your friends, breakfasting with your friends. Not being able to go to bazaar with your family and gather at the dining table when Maghrib is approaching. Memories will always remain memories.


I'm still at home now but I'm already drown in my own tears.


I'm gonna miss my family a lot. My little sister. Life at boarding school seems so lonely with the same routine everyday. Another 4 weeks to go till my next return. 


Till then, au revoir xx

No comments: