Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tagged

Assalamualaikum :)




Haaaa serious dah lama gila tk kena tagged atau main tag tag orang ni. Itu semua zaman masa rajin update belog kot? Hahaha so anyways, they've been asking me to complete the questions so yeah i'll just do it :)


Oh btw got tagged by Anis Hanani & Nurin Nisa so yeah just gonna answer both questions here. & nope, not gonna follow the rules and create new questions :) 




11 things about me.


1) Mera nam he Norfatin Suraya.
2) My heart has been stolen by Ahmad fawwaz 
3) Fifteen and loving every bits of the moments.
4) PROUD RKIAN SERIOUSLY I AM.
5) Omg you dont know how much I love my family. I would kill you if you mess up with 'em
6) & not to forget how much I love my girls & boys :)
7) Hoping for straight A's in every exam i'm taking.
8) Chocolate & pizza is my thaaaaang.
9) DONT you ever touch my things without MY permission
10) I'm without phone is like a kingdom without a king.
11) I am nice :) Seriously I am. Muehehe.



  •  Nurin Nisa's

1. Do you admire someone ?
     ♥ Yes, I certainly do :)

2. What do you love to do when boring ?
     Feed muhhh tummy.  

3. Who is your best friend ?
     I dont have bestfriend. I have bestfriendS :) Hajiqah, Saa, Yamyam & Adriana :D

4. Where your favourite place to go ?
     ♥ Fawwaz's heart (:

5. Who is your favourite blog among your friends ?
      Uhhh not sure, not choosing any :) Kesian dorang tau.

6. Do you love K-pop ?
      Forever no.

7. What cartoon you love ?
      Dibo the gift dragon! Oh & yes always, Spongebob :)

8. What is your dream ?
      To be fawwaz's wife. Lol joke. To own at least a Harrier, Cayenne or Brabus :) Oh and my own penthouse.

9. Who is your idol ?
      Mumayyyhhhh.

10. Who do you most closely in your family ?
      Brother? Lil sissy pun boleh hihi.

11. Love or hate friend with me ? and why
      Why would I hate you? You've been very nice & so kind & a great friend that I should keep :)



  • Anis Hanani's

1) Give 3 people that you like to stalk
      Just one & that will be Ahmad fawwaz :)

2) Do you have been taken by someone & do you like it?
      By Ahmad Fawwaz & not regretting every second of it :D

3) Who is your crush?
      Aaaa malunya nak sebut nama fawwaz banyak kali :3

4) Why people love to do hashtags on facebook?
      Simple. They're just stupid and trynna act cool. BIG FAIL.

5) What is your favourite colour & why you like it?
      Purple & blue :) They make me feel calm.

6) Who is always beside you when you're in trouble?
      Ahmad fawwaz :)
      Hajiqah Hashim
      An-nisaa Jasmine
      Siti mariam
      Adriana Nadhirah

7) Do you love to hang out with your beloved friend? Where do you go?
      Omg yes yes who doesn't? Anywhere :)


8) Love is blind? Is that true? Give 3 reasons based on the question.
      Yes it is trueee. You wanna know why? Wait till your time comes ;)


9) What is your favourite quote in your life?
      Can't list down. Too many :)


10) Do you have a crush with your own teacher? Why?
     ♥ You wanna know? You seriously do? Okay :p Ustaz Amin for being the most sporting   teacher on earth. Cikgu Md Shah for being the most cutest fatherly type of teacher :3 & Cikgu Zamri for being....... no reason for that. Omg screw all this HAHAHAHA.


11) Please complete this sentence I Love / Like to be friend with Anis Hanani because she        
     is.................... 
       She is the most caring person i've ever met :) Pemurah jugak okay, very. 





Finally! Au revoir.

No comments: