Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Monday, October 31, 2011

Left out

Assalamualaikum :)


Nak tahu tak....sepanjang cuti ni.... I freaking did nothing. Except for the day out with my girls on Tuesday. Besides that, ZERO. Omg my life is a total boredom.


& on addition, I got conjunctivities. Fish yes. I dont know how on earth did the virus managed to get into my eyes and ruin my life even more. The next thing I know, my left eye is totally red and itchy. So annoying urgh. 


& wherever I go I have to wear shades. Or else, people will look at me as if I'm a dracula who sucks people's blood. Lol that is kinda cool actually. Having on of your eyes red in colour and the society is afraid of you. WHO'S THE BOSS NOW ?! Okay crap. 


So wanna see my picture with the dracula eye? Scroll.






I know i'm still cute. You dont have to tell me. Huwhuwhuw. Wtf screw that. & it gets even redder ( is there such word? whatever ) the next day.


& what does my title got to do with the conjunctivities I got? Because....... I have to keep myself distant from muhhhh family. Means I can't annoy my little sister by keep on hugging and kissing her all the time.

Uuuuuuuu that is so sad x_x



& finally went to the doctor. & he gave me this eyemo kind off medicine and this eyecream which I literally have to put the cream INSIDE my left eye.




Don't chu worry, i'll survive. Au revoir, X

No comments: