Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Eating is my job

Salam (:


Dah 4 Jun ? zzzz cepat gila masa berlalu -.- Rasa macam semalam je update post untuk 1 jun. Aaaa menyampah, buku pun tk pegang lagi padahal banyak nak kena cover balik ni. Heh heh fatin why you so pemalas.

So yesterday, we went to Edora's house, for fooooood. Yes people, food ftw! :D Haha edora and farrina wanted to bake cupcakes so they invited me, anis syafiqah, qasryna and puteri to come over and yezza we did. Came with anis and brought along my laptop just to online hekhek.

Long story short, they started baking at around 2.30. & i seriously mean they because i told them im going to be there just for the sake of eating, not helping heh heh. Fatin, dah la pemalas lepastu jahat, you're so terrible -.- Baked lemon cupcakes and that was farrina's first time baking that flavour. We were like, " why are you baking this for the first time at someone else's houseeeeeee ". Haha we had so much fun! They were very loud and we eat all the time. Wait, not we. I meant MEEE :D

While they were busy throwing stuff all over inside the kitchen, anis and I camwhored (y) Will be updating pictures in the next post since im updating my blog now using mum's lappy. Mum took away my lappy T____T

How sad & boring life im having.

Finished at around 5. Alhamdulillah, the cupcakes were great! It was quite sweet since they put in kilos of butter haha. See, people around me have been feeding me a lot! Dont blame me if i get fat or if i eat a lot, wasting is not my style hekhek okay excuses.


Solat Asar and went to the park... for nothing. Hahaha. Played swings and camwhored, again. I know right -.- & we have to go home since f's mum is already there. Stayed in the house and we played guitar, qasryna and edora played the piano. Hahaha how i wish i still remember how to play the piano T____T childhood memories.


Went home at 7 with anis's beautiful and cute mum, hihi!


Told you my holiday is going to be suck. I cant define what holiday im going through except for the fact im loving that i have so much time to sleep and eat haha. Mom, a simple vacation would be great. Pretty please ? I ♥ you mum, hihi.



Till then, xxx


No comments: