Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Friday, October 3, 2008

S.Y.A.W.A.L

hey.
syawal menjelma!
yeay!
syok gile sambut raye.
:)

i have so many things to tell.
i'm gonna make 2 posts.
this post is ONLY about happy moments.
i'll tell u about the sad moments.
on the next post.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
1st day
( 1st day at kmpung ! )

reached kmpung at 11.30 pm.
talked talked talked talked.
until 2 am.
my mom asked us to sleep.

my mom,my lil sis and my bro sleep in the room at the back.
me and my eldest sis sleep at the living room.
cian kitorg.
haha.
dh biasa.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2nd day

woke up at 8 something.
mandi and stuff.
kemas2 umah.
siapkan kuih raya.
then kitorg buat ketupat.
pakcu buat daun tu.
me,my mom,my sis and my aunt
masukkan beras.
ketupat tu gile GEMOK.
haha.

rehat2.
tgk tv.
borak2.
main2.
until malam.
sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1st day of
SYAWAL !
yeay.
hehe.

woke up at 7.
mandi and stuff.
pakai baju kurung.
haha.

then siap2 kuih dlm bekas.
masak2.
until 11 something.
waited for my aunt's familt to come.
they came around 11.30.

we sat at the living room.
for salam2.
ikut umur ler.
at 1st all of us had to salam our grandparents.
ikut umur juge.

ikut turutan.
tp.
bile turn anak lelaki salam parents.
sume nangis.
including me.
haha.
emo.

then went to my aunt's hse.
dekat je.
stayed there until.
dunno?
can't remember.

went home in the evening.
mlm tu tgk tv jer.
cite2 raye.
takbir raye.
sume psl raye.
haha.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 
2nd day

woke up at 8.
lambat skit.
hehe.
kemas2 umah.
didn't remember wat i did.
at 3 something.
many people came.

maklang came with opah and the kids.
i played with kak yang.
angah was so jahat.
x abis2 sakat org.
:)
borak2 ngan paklang,kak yang,angah n along.

lepas dorg balik.
dtg plak lagi yg lain.
haha.
layan2 smpi kul 5 cmtu.

then,
ade lg dtg.
smpi kul 6.
so kitorg bertolak dlm 7 something.

on the way tu.
borak2 sumela.
mcm biase.
stop mkn Mc'D.
sedap !
reached home at 12 am.

mls la nk taip post psl sad moments tuh.
nanti2 la.
oke.
bye2.



No comments: