Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Sunday, March 3, 2013

So yeah um, hey.


HALUUUUUUU.

It feels great to be able to update this old stuff of mine. I AM CURRENTLY UPDATING THIS @ MY COLLEGE. HEH HEH THANKS TO HAZIQAH BABY FOR LETTING ME USE HER LAPPY AND PORTAWIFI.

Pardon for the capslock, am just too excited.

Anyways there are like thousands of stuff I wanna write here but well well well, who am I joking I got millions of stuffs to be done. Next week is the activity week & we have to prepare for UNGA (United Nation something something) and drama and there'll be homeroom bbq and icecream making and lots of fun stuffs I admit. But the flow of $$$ is amagawd mengalahkan air terjun.

I wanna update bout my new crush. I HAVE TO KAHKAHKAH.

But that shall be done later, once I'm home. Oh yes will be back in another 19 days ahhhhhh I'm frigging excited I miss my fams so bad and I wanna delish foods till I faint. Huahua I no care.

Till then, I shall prepare the script for drama & the dance for UNGA. Will update later with lots of pictures! X

No comments: