Daisypath Anniversary tickers

aww, birds :)

Sunday, December 25, 2011

When everything seems to be falling apart

You know those moments when you feel so alone? When everyone around you just couldnt be bothered on what is happening to you? When people you love so much are changing and leaving? It hurts, it hurts a lot. Some of you may or may not know how those really feels. But truth be told, it hurts. I'm tired with the society, with people around me, with life. I came to a point where everything is not worth fighting for anymore and I AM GIVING UP. Oh crap shit you dont understand me and you never will. I dont understand myself either. Because when all these things happen to you, all you wanna do is to bury yourself under the blanket and ignore the world. But could you do it? No! Because you have feelings and your mind wont stop thinking about everything. I always wonder, why do people I love always change and leave? They act as if I'm a pit stop, they came to say hi & make everything better and leave whenever they want to. It's like, i'm nothing. I'm invisible and I have a heart of a rock. For God sake people, it freaking hurts!! Seriously, I'm in a stage where I am giving up on everything. Whatever happens, happens. When I'm being nice, people'll stab me or use me. When I'm being a little bit evil, they say I'm the devil. What an ugly society. What an ugly community. What an ugly mentality. This, is what you call emotional breakdown. I don't talk to people, I dont chat with anyone on facebook, I dont update my Twitter. But I update my blog because it makes me feel as if I'm talking to someone. As if someone is listening and understand me totally.


I lose the one I love.






Bye.

2 comments:

Qistina said...

i know this feeling :(

Norfatin Suraya said...

Sya, it tore my heart into pieces.... :'(